RUBIS, an independent international operator specializing in the downstream petroleum and chemicals sector, operates bulk liquid storage facilities (for petroleum products, chemicals, and foodstuffs) through its subsidiary Rubis Terminal and distributes LPG (butane and propane) and petroleum products through its subsidiary Rubis Energie.
ANNUAL AND EXTRAORDINARY
SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING 2013
FRIDAY JUNE 7, 2013 AT 10:00 a.m.
Salons Hoche - 9, avenue Hoche - 75008 Paris
Proposed dividend: €1.84 per share
- June 10, 2013: Ex-dividend date and beginning of option period for dividend payment in shares
- June 24, 2013: End of option period for dividend payment in shares
- July 8, 2013: Payment of cash dividend
Click here to access the notice
May 14, 2013
FIRST-QUARTER 2013 SALES REVENUE UP 13 %
Sales revenue for the first quarter of 2013 was €787 million (+13.4%).
- May 14, 2013 2013 first quarter turnover (at Bourse closing)
- June 7, 2013 General meeting
- June 10, 2013 Ex-dividend date and beginning of option period for dividend payment in shares
- June 24, 2013 End of option period for dividend payment in shares
- July 8, 2013 Payment of cash dividend
- August 29, 2013 2013 Half-year results (at Bourse closing)